We ship to mainland UK from this web site, please contact us on +44(0)1691 654282 for rates to Ireland.
Please notify us if you have specific delivery requirement, such as a restricted access, requirements for a tail lift delivery vehicle or pallet truck. Failure to notify us of special delivery instructions can incur additional charges from our couriers.
It is the responsibility of the buyer to provide the correct delivery information. Due to the nature of the products being shipped, it is essential that a signature is provided on receipt of goods. We regret that we are unable to leave goods unattended without a signature. Failure to adhere to these conditions may result in an additional delivery charge if redelivery has to be arranged. We reserve the right to cancel an order if delivery can’t be made. Refunds will be given minus the delivery costs.
It is the responsibility of the customer to request and /or download MSDS on any product purchased online.
Signo Nanocare – Returns.
The buyer shall acknowledge receipt of the goods by signing the delivery note on which the buyer may state the particulars of obvious loss, damage or shortage. Formal notice of loss, damage or shortage of goods shall be made by the buyer in writing by post/e-mail direct to the seller within three days and no claims will be entertained unless this condition has been met.
The liability of the seller for breach of this warrant or for any claim based on any defect in the good supplied shall not exceed replacement of the good shown to be defective or, in the sellers opinion, reimbursement of the price received for the goods.
On discovering any defect in the goods, the buyer shall give immediate notice to the seller to enable the complaint to be investigated and liability shall be attached to the buyer unless and until the procedure has been carried out.
Pictures shown on our website may differ from the actual product or packaging shown in images and we reserve the right to substitute a product or its packaging for a suitable alternative.
Return of Damaged or Unsuitable Goods
Any goods to be returned to Signo Nanocare UK Ltd (under the trading name Nano-care) must first be authorised in advance by our sales team.
Please see the list below for some examples of items which will not be accepted:
- Product containers which have been opened since leaving our Warehouse
- Products which may have been subject to freezing conditions
- Items which have since been removed from Signo Nano-care’s product range
- Products that have been specifically sourced for a customer’s order (i.e from a third party supplier or own labelled)
- Items with either an expired shelf life, or limited shelf life which makes the product unsuitable for resale.
- Signo Nanocare branded products which have been supplied by a third party supplier
- To return any products which have been incorrectly shipped or have been damaged in transit, you must first inform Signo Nanocare within 10 days of the delivery date. These items will be exchanged with suitable replacements where possible, or else a refund will be offered.
Any products that do not meet the stated specification would have to be reported within 28 days of receiving the delivery.
Returns that do not fall into the above categories, but are in a fit condition for resale, would be subject to a handling charge of 15% of the order value (subject to a minimum charge of £30).
Any returns to Signo Nanocare must be sent by a registered delivery service. ADA regulations must be observed when shipping hazardous chemicals. Please note Signo Nanocare reserves the right to repair a returned product to fulfil supply requirements. This does not impinge on any quality guarantees provided by Signo Nanocare.