Heath industry, food industry, care industry and at home – antimicrobial coating is in high demand in all of these areas and with good reason: nanotechnology-based solutions provide optimal protection against bacteria, fungi and many other threats to our health and wellbeing.
Antimicrobial coating offers a new and effective way of keeping ‘high-touch’ areas in professional and private settings germ-free, by breaking the ‘hand-surface-hand’ cycle that is responsible for the transmission of 80% of contagious diseases. The Molybsan® and Liquid Guard® ranges guarantee long-term, invisible antimicrobial protection and can be used on many different surfaces in the home and workplace.
Antimicrobial coatings are ideal for use on common surfaces such as desks, door handles/push plates and hand rails. The less obvious places that can benefit the occupants from being exposed to germ transfer are light switches, telephones and communal key pads such as elevator buttons or card payment terminals.
The Liquid Guard® and Molybsan® ranges share the following benefits to users: –
- Hygiene and cleanliness: Once applied, an antimicrobial coating will make it almost impossible for germs and other pathogens to hold on to surfaces and thus keep them from being transmitted by touch.
- Long-lasting effect & increased durability: A professional antimicrobial coating will last for years and make the surface it has been applied to more durable. The coating does not just offer protection against germs and microbes but will also make surfaces more resilient to scratches and other kinds of damage.
- A cost-effective solution: Antimicrobial coating saves time and costs of cleaning and disinfecting. Since it also provides protection against general wear and tear it extends the life of furniture.
Antimicrobial coating options from Nano Care
Molybsan® – biocide-free ceramic coating for optimal hygiene
Disinfection is essential for hospitals, clinics, care facilities, food processing plants, restaurants and many other work environments. To protect the health and well-being of employees, patients and customers, Molybsan® offers a range of effective and long lasting solutions for antimicrobial protection across a range of surfaces and situations.
Liquid Guard® – self-disinfecting “liquid glass”
Easy to apply and fit for use in many different areas – Liquid Guard® is a flexible and effective hygiene solution for professional and personal use. The fact that it functions as an antimicrobial coating is not the only advantage. Liquid Guard®:
- prevents all kinds of microbial odours.
- permanently protects surfaces from fungi and mould.
- facilitates the removal of grease, dust and other kinds of dirt.
- is safe for skin contact (dermatologically tested). The antimicrobial protection is free of fluorine as well as other halogens.
Liquid Guard® antimicrobial coating can be applied by simply wiping it on the properly cleaned surface where it settles and forms a thin protective layer. It can be applied to all water-resistant surfaces and thus offers antimicrobial protection across a range of locations.